Keeping Your Home’s Airflow Clean and Strong
Your Ducts are the Circulatory System of Your Home…
Keep Them Clean
We all know how important it is to keep our hearts strong and healthy — and how easy it is to ignore the exercise and healthy eating that benefits them so much.
As important as a strong and healthy heart is a healthy circulatory system — the veins and arteries that get blood, oxygen, and nutrients to every part of your body. When our circulatory system becomes clogged, we start to suffer the consequences…
Our homes are no different. If the furnace is the heart of your home’s comfort, and we believe it is, then the ducts are the vessels that carry warm and cool air to every part of the home in a safe, clean, efficient manner.
At least, we hope your ducts are doing their job.
When was the last time you had your ducts cleaned?
You don’t necessarily need to have your ducts cleaned every year but there are homeowners that do. On average, we find that homes benefit from duct cleaning every 3 to 5 years. Here are some indicators that you may want to get your ducts cleaned more frequently:
- You have pets
- Members of your family have allergies or environmental sensitivities
- You have just finished renovations in the home
- You can’t remember the last time your ducts were cleaned
- You just moved in to a new home
- When you put your hand over the vent the airflow is weak
- You just installed a new air conditioner or furnace
- When you put your face over the vent the air makes you sneeze
- You keep your windows open all summer
Any of these are good reasons to get your ducts cleaned and perhaps the biggest reason is your peace of mind. Knowing that your ducts have been cleaned and the air being delivered to each room is as clean as possible can make a huge difference to your home comfort.
According to the EPA, if you have any of the three following issues you should get your ducts inspected and cleaned immediately. And you should use a company that has the ability to determine the source of the problem and correct it:
- There is substantial visible mould growth inside hard surface (eg, sheet metal) ducts or on other components of your heating and cooling systems;
- Your ducts are infested by vermin (rodents or insects); or
- Your ducts are clogged with dust and debris to the point where particles are being released into your home from the supply registers
With these three issues, there may be repairs required to prevent the problem from recurring and Canco’s trained technicians will know how to fix the problem.
Why Trust Canco with Your Duct Cleaning?
Our professional cleaners have been specially trained to access every part of your duct system, and the heating and cooling systems that support the ducts.
They’ll maintain negative pressure with their state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that every bit of particulate is removed with minimal disturbance to your household. Finally, they’ll ensure that your system is well-sealed so that it works at peak efficiency.
Taking Care of Your Home Comfort Needs
From Indoor Air Quality Appliances to Heating and Cooling systems that make your home luxuriously comfortable, our expert staff is dedicated to finding the right combination of products that will keep your family healthy and happy.
We’re also concerned about your wallet and know how hard it can be in these times to make investments in your home. We offer affordable payment plans and annual maintenance packages that will ensure your home comfort appliances continue to operate at peak efficiency while keeping as much money as possible where it belongs… in your bank account.